Sunday, May 12, 2013

$1 Day at Buffalo Exchange

There's nothing like shopping for a cause. April 20th was $1 Day at all Buffalo Exchange locations. Everything that was set outside of my local Buffalo Exchange's parking lot, was only a $1. And better yet, all the profits made from the fundraiser go towards The Humane Society's Be Cruelty-Free Campaign that is trying to help raise awareness about animals being tested on for cosmetics.

It was an extremely fun morning. The $1 sales started at 9AM in the morning and by 9:30AM most of the boxes of the dollar items were empty. There were a variety of different clothing items that were of good quality. If there were some messed up items, they were easy fixes like a tiny hole and a broken zipper. There were brands like Forever 21, H&M, Hurley, and even locally made brands!

I got around 16 clothing items all for $16.00! Here are some of them.






I couldn't believe it when I found these faux leather pants for a $1, and they're in great condition.


I never was a big fan of the hi-low skirt trends but I thought I'd try it out with a skirt that was only a $1, plus it has red polka dots.

Another hi-low item. This time it's a shirt with a star pattern.



Overall, it was a fun shopping spree and I'm going to try to do it again next year and see if I can go to more than one store location to get more clothes.

What did you do for Earth Day?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. Following you now on bloglovin and GFC, hope you can follow back =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    **Sunglasses Giveaway on my Blog!**

    ReplyDelete